Sales & Marketing Copy
People come across an average of 3,000 advertising messages for products and services each day. How do you make sure you get noticed amongst all that noise?
Fancy words won’t help, unless you set yourself apart in some way. All marketing is pointless unless what you offer is truly unique, valuable and fascinating.
WIZWORDS is our creative and copywriting service for businesses and organisations which takes advantage of our
Our range of creative and copywriting services includes:
- company, product and service name creation
- straplines and slogan creation
- headline writing
- website copy and landing pages
- print advertisements
- brochures and flyers
- sales letters
- email marketing
- press releases
Our philosophy and
method is straightforward, yet powerful.
- Keep it simple and clear.
Good copy starts with clear thinking. Our first question to a client is always precisely what do you want to say and why?
- We believe in using
- We structure our sentences sensibly.
- We use simple words and short sentences.
- We make our copy conversational and use active verbs, where appropriate.
- We also are strongly
opposed to using buzzwords and jargon. You must not make readers struggle to understand what you’re trying to say because of the words you use. Being clever doesn’t work. Using words that are appropriate for the reader does.
- Benefits and believability
- Readers want to know
what is in it for them. You need to tell them this explicitly or you you won’t get and keep their interest.
- We also believe in being
honest. Hyped-up language does not work. If you know what makes you unique, valuable and fascinating then you will attract customers. They will be drawn to what you have to offer.
- Make it different and memorable
- You’ve got to stand out in a favourable way. Words have the power to do that when used in the right way. They can move people emotionally and can persuade them through logical argument.
- Make it inviting to look at
- We know that people don’t always like to read. It can be made fun if you don’t let words do all the work. As it by magic, particular words and phrases produce astonishing results if they’re combined with engaging design and visuals. Then they become irresistible.
If you like the way we’ve used words here, then please get in touch.